To our Friends and Supporters:
At Patch of Heaven, we are very excited to learn that the founder and former President of Mountain States Legal Foundation, the folks representing us in our litigation with USFW, William Perry Pendley, is being considered as a Nominee for Secretary of the Interior by President Donald Trump.
Mr. Pendley is very aware of the struggles in the West and well qualified to fill that spot. We have created the petition in order to provide to President Trump showing our support for his nomination of William Perry Pendley, for Secretary of the Interior.
We Thank Everyone for your support and encouragement throughout this ordeal at our church camp.
Pastor Victor & Annette Fuentes, Patch of Heaven Church Camp, Armagosa Valley, Nevada
- Attorney At Law at Pendley Law Firm, Dec 2018 – Present
- President at Mountain States Legal Foundation, Mar 1989 – Dec 2018, Greater Denver Area
- Partner at Comiskey & Hunt, Mar 1985 – Mar 1989, Fairfax, Virginia
- Attorney at United States Government, Jan 1981 – Mar 1984, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of the Interior - Deputy Assistant Secretary; Acting Director, Minerals Management Service; Assistant Secretary, Energy, and Minerals (Nominated)
- U.S. Department of the Navy - Secretary John F. Lehman, Jr.
- Attorney at United States Congress, Aug 1976 – Jan 1981, Washington, D.C.
- United States Senate - Personal Staff
- United States House of Representatives - Committee Staff
- Captain, United States Marine Corps, Mar 1969 – Aug 1973, CONUS and the Far East
- Naval Flight Officer - RF-4B and EA-6A
Author: William Perry Pendley
Pingback: Facebook shuts down Church group’s paid campaign to endorse William Perry Pendley – It Matters How You Stand